If you're looking for a web development company to get your project off the ground, and you're unsure where to begin, we can pull everything together from our network of experienced partners.
Green Bolt will take your business website through a number of important stages that ensure success online and a great return on investment.
Web Design and Development
Step 1 - Design
Before any coding can be done, we first need to have a sense of what to aim for. As well as laying out what functionality we'll need for your site, we'll use graphic designers to build a picture of what your site needs to look like when it's finished. If you don't have any branding in place, we can supply that too, otherwise we'll build a design to compliment your existing style and colour pallet.
Our designs will include:
- One unique home page design.
- Two standard sub-page designs, to be used for all generic pages within your site. Typically these will be one with a side-bar widget area and one with a full-width layout.
- A blog page.
- A logo and additional branding, if required.
Depending on your requirements, we'll produce between 1 and 3 templates to choose from. Once you're happy with everything, these will be carried over into Step 2:
Step 2 - Development
Under the hood, we recommend the incredibly versatile WordPress content management system (CMS). WordPress is:
- Used to build 25% of all websites.
- Easy to use for all levels of technical skill, making it simple for anyone to manage and add to their website over time.
- A system loved by Google.
- Lighter, leaner and faster than its competitors.
- Highly adaptable to all types of business.
- Extremely well-documented and supported, due to its popularity.
On the front-end of the website, we take the graphic design assembled in Step 1 and turn it into a lightly-coded WordPress theme.
Your theme is then blended seamlessly with any bespoke functionality that you require. This can be anything from an e-commerce shop to event booking.
All of our themes are mobile compatible.
Step 3 - Content
We discover what your potential customers are searching for online:
- What words are they searching for?
- How many potential clients are out there searching?
- How much competition is there for these words?
Then we create keyword optimised content that draws in new customers from the search engines.
Rather than treating your website as just another online brochure, our process aims to turn you into a digital authority in your sector. With a growing library of detailed, informative content, your visitors will keep returning to you for more.
If you don’t make it to the top of the rankings in your specialist areas it means your competitors have beaten you to it. If they are a long way ahead it might be difficult to ever catch up, so start today for the very best chance of success.
Whether you are looking to sell online or just want to market your services effectively, we can help. Our partnered designers, developers and copywriters have decades of experience turning businesses into online success stories.
For more information, contact us.